Update by user Jun 20, 2013

Another Month and still no resolution.. They still have House on the market still after 59 days. But they tell me they can't sell it.

They are mayor frauds.

Original review posted by user May 20, 2013

I won at one of these auctions recently and they approved my offer of 700,000 and was under contract.I had all paperwork complete, paid 36,000 to Williams and Williams, did home inspections, appraisal, elevation certificate got flood insurance and was waiting to close.

Lender ask for proof of right to sell property and they couldn't provide it after asking for two weeks. After about 2 weeks They said there was a law suit on the house that needed to clear. Now they are asking to be released from the contract. I just learned they put it back on the market even before they notified me about the suit.

On there contract you give up all your right as a buyer. Basically you can never back out but they can at any time. You cannot even sue or take legal action..

Because you have given your right up at the auction.I also am out of 39,000 right now and not sure if I will get it back.

Had an Experience with Williams and Williams?

Comments

Funny how the dollar amount kept changing.

Alb0bo