Bought some vacant land on July 26, 2012 in Tennessee. Sent me a contract that states if I am not

ready to close on the land within 30 days, then Bank of America wants to charge me 50.00 per day

until I close. I said fine and wrote that if B of A is not able to close within 30 days then I want 50.00

per day........well that is not going over well and tonight they told me that they are going to tell B of A

that I am not going thru on the contract. I told Cassie Hopkins that I will contact my attorney then and

file suit for "non-performance". This company is the worst to deal with, won't return calls, even if

you call the call center. Workers are rude. I will post updates as to what happens. Tomorrow I am

going to a Bank of America office and try to buy the property without using Williams and Williams,

Had an Experience with Williams and Williams?

Comments

Alb0bo
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #667245

Rip Off

I won Bid, offer was accepted, got loan, I paid for 3,000 worth in appraisal, Fema insurance, survey. I gave notice to landlord, was packed ready to move and They canceled last minute. They breached the contract and put the house back on the market at a higher price.

Fine print protects seller and screws buyer. In contract - you are not allowed to sue, seller has a right to back out. As a buyer you give up all your rights on there BS contract. No protection at all for the buyer.

if you were able to deal directly with B of A let me know how... I tried to do something similar but could not get to the right peson.