Williams and Williams - W&W Allows Seller to Back out of Absolute-No Reserve Auction
I won the high bid on a commercial property in Southern IL the last couple of day of April 2015.After receiving a congratulatory eMail with a link for a Contract Questionnaire I filled it out (after requesting a few corrections be made).
Then I get an email from a W&W rep saying they had to investigate the auction to make sure all technology was function properly as another "bidder" (who was probably the seller) called in to complain that something was wrong with the auction process and therefore the winning bid shouldn't stand. After a while W&W did confirm the auction process was sound and that the auction, which was specifically advertised as an absolute or no reserve auction, would stand. Then the seller just went silent and got a lawyer. So have I.
Anyone want to be involved in a class action lawsuit against W&W?If so, e-mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Winning auctions
What I disliked
- Winning bids refused
- False advertisement of no reserve
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Real Estate Auction
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Hate This Company With A Passion! No Wonder The Other Review Gave Them A One (1) Star Rating As Well! I have been severely harassed and tormented by Ruben s Jr...."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I hired this company, Kings Realty Property Management in Brandon, Florida to manage /rent out my house which was only a year old and in mint condition. I had to..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I found a Feathered forward style. I have not trusted anyone to cut my hair in over 20 years. I had no idea Super Cuts and other franchise places were..."
- "I've used red(bad)box for years and for some strange reason I've been charged .25 all this time plus I've rented two (2)or more movies since 2010 somebody help me..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."