Williams and Williams - W&W Allows Seller to Back out of Absolute-No Reserve Auction
I won the high bid on a commercial property in Southern IL the last couple of day of April 2015.After receiving a congratulatory eMail with a link for a Contract Questionnaire I filled it out (after requesting a few corrections be made).
Then I get an email from a W&W rep saying they had to investigate the auction to make sure all technology was function properly as another "bidder" (who was probably the seller) called in to complain that something was wrong with the auction process and therefore the winning bid shouldn't stand. After a while W&W did confirm the auction process was sound and that the auction, which was specifically advertised as an absolute or no reserve auction, would stand. Then the seller just went silent and got a lawyer. So have I.
Anyone want to be involved in a class action lawsuit against W&W?If so, e-mail me @ email@example.com.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Winning auctions
What I disliked
- Winning bids refused
- False advertisement of no reserve
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Real Estate Auction
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "I went to braums on my lunch break, and after sitting in line for 20+ minutes I get my large choc shake. As I'm drinking it on my way back..."
- "I totally concer with the other customers. They chip so easily!!! Very disappointed!!!!Don't buy them!!!..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."