I won the high bid on a commercial property in Southern IL the last couple of day of April 2015.After receiving a congratulatory eMail with a link for a Contract Questionnaire I filled it out (after requesting a few corrections be made).
Then I get an email from a W&W rep saying they had to investigate the auction to make sure all technology was function properly as another "bidder" (who was probably the seller) called in to complain that something was wrong with the auction process and therefore the winning bid shouldn't stand. After a while W&W did confirm the auction process was sound and that the auction, which was specifically advertised as an absolute or no reserve auction, would stand. Then the seller just went silent and got a lawyer. So have I.
Anyone want to be involved in a class action lawsuit against W&W?If so, e-mail me @ email@example.com.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Winning auctions
What I disliked
- Winning bids refused
- False advertisement of no reserve
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Real Estate Auction
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "I made a terrible mistake in giving UPS one more chance at shipping my eBay sales shipements. I shipped a package 8 days ago (should have taken no more than five..."
- "Yesterday, I received the smart watch that I ordered from lightinthebox.com for my son for Christmas. To my horror when I opened there numerous things wrong!!! 1)When I opened the..."
- "they say the wallet is nearly indestructlble i had it 10 min put some cards in it and it broke my son got to playing with it but it back..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."