Williams and Williams Auction - Good deal or rip off?
Closing cost enormous!?
I bought a house at auction from Williams and Williams Real Estate Auction. It ended up that I had to use their title company Williams Title Company. The closing costs for a $71,000 home was over $7000!!! Over 10% of the purchase price. I thought I got a deal, but it turned out that the closing costs really sank the deal once I gave my earnest money at time of the auction.
The real kicker is the title insurance which was over 50% more expensive than the closest competitor for title insurance in that area.
Deal or rip off!?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "http://www.ioffer.com/users/stylebay This person appears to be very friendly , will give you good deal, the tracking number appears to be invalid , then she says it got lost somewhere in..."
- "I have always had PayPal as my # 1 choice as a form of payment for all my online transactions. I have had so much confidence in using this service..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Taco Bell 3554 South Tower Rd. Aurora Colorado order #369757 cashier Rachel B. Terrible customer service complete misunderstanding of entire order as if she didn't know the menue. One..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."