Williams and Williams Auction - Good deal or rip off?
Closing cost enormous!?
I bought a house at auction from Williams and Williams Real Estate Auction. It ended up that I had to use their title company Williams Title Company. The closing costs for a $71,000 home was over $7000!!! Over 10% of the purchase price. I thought I got a deal, but it turned out that the closing costs really sank the deal once I gave my earnest money at time of the auction.
The real kicker is the title insurance which was over 50% more expensive than the closest competitor for title insurance in that area.
Deal or rip off!?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I listed a dooney and Bourke handbag, and it was won by a lady, she bidded 69,000 credits for it and I sent it off a few days after that...."
- "Heather Claire has opened a new site, COVENMAGICK dot com, to hide from her customers who she defrauded. She was moonsblessings and veritas fidelis spellcasting on eBay. See pissed consumer..."
- "My name is steve tisdelle came to koa Emmett mi. Lake closed they said they had to spray, so we could not have fun, grills are dirty , then they..."
- "I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done. About three years ago I took a 1936..."
- "Here are my emails communications to Luminox Customer Care. Message to Luminox Customer Care: My mother gave me a luminox watch for my birthday. It is a series 8800. ..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "I was at the Chino Valley AZ Taco Bell last evening about 5pm local time, 9/2/2015, I observed a woman gathering chicken pieces from a holding oven or warming oven..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."