Williams and Williams Auction - Good deal or rip off?
Closing cost enormous!?
I bought a house at auction from Williams and Williams Real Estate Auction. It ended up that I had to use their title company Williams Title Company. The closing costs for a $71,000 home was over $7000!!! Over 10% of the purchase price. I thought I got a deal, but it turned out that the closing costs really sank the deal once I gave my earnest money at time of the auction.
The real kicker is the title insurance which was over 50% more expensive than the closest competitor for title insurance in that area.
Deal or rip off!?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This fall as paderes have employees having sex in the fitting room the managers laugh at there employees n the people the interview they laughing at them they have no..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "Every time I bid the bidder list shows a bidder who has placed bid way early than me as the winner even though i tired putting more money than it..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR..."
- "Saturday delivery with important documents never left California. When I called customer service they actually tried to blame the UPS franchisee from where it was shipped. I called..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year . After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were..."