Williams and Williams Auction - Good deal or rip off?
Closing cost enormous!?
I bought a house at auction from Williams and Williams Real Estate Auction. It ended up that I had to use their title company Williams Title Company. The closing costs for a $71,000 home was over $7000!!! Over 10% of the purchase price. I thought I got a deal, but it turned out that the closing costs really sank the deal once I gave my earnest money at time of the auction.
The real kicker is the title insurance which was over 50% more expensive than the closest competitor for title insurance in that area.
Deal or rip off!?review #125421
You may also like
- "Myself & my 2 daughters had individual etsy shops. None of our stuff are related or repeated. I sold Bath & body, my oldest sold high end handcrafted garments &..."
- "Ebay online purchase Claim ID: 427059 PaisaPay ID: 35768261751 Item number: 321329149944 Bought mobile in ebay, mobile had scratches in temp scratch guard and thump impression, which showed mobile was opened already, flip guard and scratch guard..."
- "For GEORGE BOULOS NEMER, Petitioner: M. Angela Krieger, KRIEGER & KRIEGER, Omaha, NE. For IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, Respondent: Janet Reno, Attorney General, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, Washington, DC. Mark C...."
- "***BUYER BEWARE*** On February 22, 2013, I delivered a newly-purchased ($200) dresser to this business (at their storage address in Federal Heights) for refinishing. I paid for and received a signed..."
- "black mold is growing in our beautiful bragada mattress apparently because human body heat against A BIG SPONGE and a cold surface will form condensation (3rd grade science) and therefore..."
- "Websitebusiness.com locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from my checking account. I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on..."
- "Review of Pizza Hut, Sector 28, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA. BAN Pizza Hut. 3rd class people spl Mr. Sekhar Mane, Dada giri se baat karta hai kamina. 1) Wrong Delivery, 2) Late..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."