Williams and Williams Auction - Good deal or rip off?
Closing cost enormous!?
I bought a house at auction from Williams and Williams Real Estate Auction. It ended up that I had to use their title company Williams Title Company. The closing costs for a $71,000 home was over $7000!!! Over 10% of the purchase price. I thought I got a deal, but it turned out that the closing costs really sank the deal once I gave my earnest money at time of the auction.
The real kicker is the title insurance which was over 50% more expensive than the closest competitor for title insurance in that area.
Deal or rip off!?1288a2fc review #125421
You may also like
- "I am a teacher and I have been working on a 6-month project to bring a new class to our local public school. I had purchased from this seller tlj_emporium..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I rolled over an ad at "Fox News" a few days ago and saw what I thought was a pretty good deal. It was called "SPEEDYBUYS" where items like 42"..."
- "The local Farmers Insurance Company here in Pueblo, Colorado has sought public domain information and then photographed residences in order to put together a sales pitch to "connect on a..."
- "black mold is growing in our beautiful bragada mattress apparently because human body heat against A BIG SPONGE and a cold surface will form condensation (3rd grade science) and therefore..."
- "While searching for airline flights today, I was directed to Frontier Airlines to book a ticket that was right around the price range I could work with to make it..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "I ordered flower girl dresses for my upcoming wedding and chose a color from a color chart the supplier "Simple Love 's Store (Bi Xiao Ke)" provided me. I selected..."
- "Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back. Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the..."