Williams and Williams Auction - Good deal or rip off?
Closing cost enormous!?
I bought a house at auction from Williams and Williams Real Estate Auction. It ended up that I had to use their title company Williams Title Company. The closing costs for a $71,000 home was over $7000!!! Over 10% of the purchase price. I thought I got a deal, but it turned out that the closing costs really sank the deal once I gave my earnest money at time of the auction.
The real kicker is the title insurance which was over 50% more expensive than the closest competitor for title insurance in that area.
Deal or rip off!?f0764de review #125421
You may also like
- "I have always had PayPal as my # 1 choice as a form of payment for all my online transactions. I have had so much confidence in using this service..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "whiteivy13 - sold me a cookie jarrr. It arrived SMASHED into several pcs I sent photos of it still in her shipping box. I complained to ebay also emailed them..."
- "I need to complete my externship of 180 hours without this they refused to give me my associates degree in science I have had trouble contacting the school administrator to..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I had lift for a loose skin turkey neck look. After all the money spent, pain and bruising, it didn't work at all. I told doctor to compare..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."